Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sundai Fundai

A lovely Sunday with the sun shining in the blue skies as a summer breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the mild temps and fresh air.
 I woke up early today for some reason...I guess I must have gotten good night's sleep, HeHe!!  After performing some household chores, I logged onto the computer to check emails, surf the internet and do other things Online then decided to log off and go outside to enjoy this lovely weather. I managed to water the flowers..even though they are showing signs of hibernating for the Autumn season. it feels so good outside!

 I may take a drive to the Park to admire Nature's beauty and to take a few pics to maybe create a graphix page later to post on the DT and social media sites.  Speaking of which, I created some lovely pages and a few CT pages to promote a Brand New Kit due out in Sept titled "Sketched Fall," It is a lovely kit with lots of items and really beautiful paper to create pages to cherish those memorable memories. You can view a couple of the pages to the side and below this post.

 Well, I have to go take care of some errands...and I want to enjoy this lovely day!! Until next time, Have a Blessed Day and remember to help your neighbor even if it is just a kind word.









No comments:

Post a Comment