Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Blues no more

Happy Monday and I hope all had a wonderful weekend!! I know I did and it was very relaxful..so relaxful that I decided to take another day off from work, HaHa! I ended up sleeping until about 1pm and it felt good too. Sometimes the body needs an extra day of sleep...

 Anyway, When I awoke, I managed to get a couple of household chores done and then went outside to water whats left of the plants in the garden...it looks as though the plants are preparing for the change of seasons already. But they still look lovely!
The weather is really delightful today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors maybe cutting the grass or doing other outdoor work.

 After being outside, I came back inside the house to log onto the computer to check emails and other internet items. Also, I did a little shopping on Amazon. com. I saw the cutest and prettiest dinnerware set that I just had to purchase...I love the color!! I can't wait to receive it and enjoy some tasty meals on my New Dinnerware!!! If you would like to see or purchase the set, click here.

Also, I am thinking of purchasing the New Kindle Fire HD!! You can view it here I can't decide whether to get the Kindle or maybe a Tablet?

I created some lovely graphix pages in which you can see to the side and below this post. I am so addicted at this Digi-scrappin and I find myself creating pages for everything!!

Well, I have to go take advantage of this great weather and also the extra day off from work...Until next time, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to others!!










No comments:

Post a Comment