Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day and I hope all are having a Great day thus far!! I know I am on this gorgeous day..the weather is perfect with the sun shining as a cool summer breeze blows in the wind!! A great day to be outside enjoying the mild temps.

 I created some lovely graphix pages..u can view them to the side and below this post.
 Nothing to report in news, or rather, nothing that I care to talk about...but I will say this..That New Iphone from Apple is AMAZING!! I may have to trade the Android in for an Iphone!! but first, I need to do a little more research before plunking down my money on a brand new product.. But it does look promising!!!

And, I managed to do a little yard work....I notice my plants are preparing for the Last Days of Summer and the garden is full of weeds. I need to do some weeding..I plucked my last bunch of tomatoes off the vine..I will have to see whether any more veggies grow before the Autumn season kicks off?! I will have fresh tomatoes to eat or maybe can for the winter. I have to be like the Ant in that Fable "The Ant and The Grasshopper"

 I have to get out of here to go run more errands and I have to go to the market to purchase a few things. I am thinking of a recipe that I saw I want to try my hand at to see how it comes out...Here is the link to view the recipe.

Well, Until next time, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet because you never know what people are dealing with in their lives...






No comments:

Post a Comment