Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day and I hope all are having a Blast this weekend!! I know i am enjoying having a day off from work to do the things I want to do and enjoy my life!! And, One of the things I did was create a graphix page to post on the DT site and social media sites!! I am so addicted to this digi-scrappin..I need to find a way to make lots of money! LOL

 Anyway, I hope all have a Blessed and Safe day and well rested to tackle the rest of the week. Also, The Democratic Convention is set to start on Tuesday..I know I will be watching that because I think that will be more entertaining than the Republican Convention that aired last week. I can't wait to see who will be speaking and to hear First Lady Michelle Obama and the President speak..I know they will be ripping Romney and Ryan's speech to apart and setting the record straight....Romney/Ryan were about Lies and Obama/Biden are about Facts!!










No comments:

Post a Comment