Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday and I hope all are ready for the weekend to do the things and activities that you want to do...kind of like a reprieve from work!! I have events planned for this weekend-Sunday! That should be a great opportunity for a photo session and to create some graphix pages!!

 Well, I managed to get a lot done today...from driving to the store, lawn maintenance, shopping and I had to visit the bank to check on the funds. I can't have no fun if the funds are low, HeHe!!
Oh, and i managed to create some art pages to post on the social sites, Blogs and Pinterest site. You can view the pages below this post...

Nothing to talk about in the news..or rather, nothing that I would rather talk about...But I will say, I am loving the New Christina Aguilera song titled " Love your Body" The song isn't out yet but I saw a video clip on YouTube. I will be purchasing this song when it comes out...I will post the video on the Blog as well.

Well, I have to go and take advantage of this lovely day...The sun is shining as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps! Until next time, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to people because the same people you meet going up the ladder or the same people you will meet climbing down the ladder....










No comments:

Post a Comment