Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Tuesday

Another Hot and Humid day today..but at least the sun was shining in the blue skies as a warm breeze blew in the air. It is always a nice day when the sun shines even if it is hot and humid, HeHe!!

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I even had time to create a CT page for Courtney!! I posted the pages on the Blog for your to view. 
In news today, The Arizona Shooter has pleaded guilty to the charges!! If you'd like to read more of the article, please go to USA Today Online edition here. 

In my opinion, He is guilty for what He has done and should be put to death....He is crazy!!

 I really don't want to talk about news today but I had to post that news story. So, I will post the graphic pages that i have created so you can enjoy...and i can go enjoy the rest of the day!! I wanna make sure I get my Vitamin D Naturally from the Sun!! HeHe










No comments:

Post a Comment