Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Surprise

Another Hot and Humid day today...but it is still a lovely day since the sun is shining in the blue skies as a warm breeze blows in the air. A great to be enjoying the fresh air and Summer temps.  And, As I think about it, The Last Days of Summer are approaching and soon we will be in the Fall...with the leaves changing color and the wind blowing a bit stronger. 

it was an eventful day today as my Brother and his daughter paid us a visit. it was nice seeing my niece and playing with her a bit. But after a couple of hours, I am ready for her to head back home!! Or maybe I am just glad that I don't have any kids!! 
And, I created some lovely pages..and one of pages I submitted in the August Challenge Contest where the winner will win a $50 Voucher to spend in the DT shop!! I will am keeping my fingers crossed although their are some pretty and creative pages that I am competing against...But I would love to win that Voucher since I do see a few Digikits that I would love to purchase!! 

I won't be writing too much on the Blog today...I want to go enjoy my Niece a bit before she heads back home tomorrow..Enjoy the pages and Have a Blessed and Happy Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment