Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a Great Day!! I know I am and enjoying the lovely summer weather for these are the Last Days of Summer!! And, Speaking of which, you can purchase the kit of the same name here and it is a lovely kit to create those pages to cherish the Last Summer Days!!

And, The Republican Convention is about to begin and I will be watching that tonight and all thru out the week. Also, I will be watching the Democratic Convention when that starts or if starts? It should be very exciting to watch both Conventions this year!! 

Also, I created some lovely graphic pages to post on social media and Blogs. You can view them above and below the post. They are really lovely if I say so myself. And, I found another site where I can obtain some lovely PNG graphix to use in projects!! The best part about the site...All the Graphix are FREE!! 

I gotta go take care of some more errands and I want to get out to get some vitamin D the natural way. Hope all have a Blessed Day!!











No comments:

Post a Comment