Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday and Labor Day Weekend

It was a lovely day today on this Friday just before the start of the Labor Day holiday weekend!! This is a long Holiday weekend here in America!!

 Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I even found some freebie digikits!! They are truly some lovely kits too!! I created the page on the side with one of the new kits!!

And, i would like to offer my Prayers of the Residents of Louisiana who are battling a Hurricane this week..and i pray they don't lose everything like what they loss when Katrina hit the State. A sad tragedy caused by Mother Nature!! I guess it goes to show that Man cannot control everything in this world...

Also, This is the last week for the State Fair...and the Grand Prix Race is set to start this weekend...and it will be televised Nationally!!

I am so glad that the weather is getting is geting cooler but I am not looking forward to Winter unless we have another mild winter like last year. I love those Indian Summer Winters!
 Well, I have to run to the store to pick up a few things until then, Have a Blessed weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment