Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Hot Tuesday

A warm and sunny day today...with the heat and humidity building up to an uncomfortable level unless one likes the Heat!! 
Well, I had to get up early today to take care of some errands and do some running around town. I managed to get a lot accomplished today before coming back home to log onto the computer to take care of some business matters...and I also created a few lovely graphic pages!! You can view the pages above and below this post. 
In news today, Three suspects have been identified and apprehended for the movie Dark Knights that opened in movie theatres in the U.S.  If you'd like to know more, read the article in the Online edition of the USA Today. 

I don't know what to say about all these people and Dark Knight movie episodes...All I know is this movie is getting a lot attention and publicity...although not the kind of publicity that it wants. 

In other news, Michael Phelps is competing in the Olympics!! I hope He wins and brings back lots of trophies to America...He is a great swimmer!! For more information, read the USA Today article here

.And, I read an interesting article in the Catholic Review Online edition..or rather, a column that highlights the benefits of drinking coffee. 
 “Coffee drinkers who were relatively healthy when the study began were less likely than non-drinkers to die of heart disease, respiratory disease, stroke, diabetes, infections, injuries and accidents.”

I don't know how much of this is true but I do drink coffee in moderation. I like the International kind of coffee for its' flavor...So, after reading this column, It now gives me a reason to drink my coffee in the morning, Noon and at Dinner, Haha!! 

Well, It is time for me to go and see what I can get myself into ...I have a lot of work to accomplish before the sun sets!! Have a Blessed and Productive day!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment