Monday, July 30, 2012

A Ho Hum Monday

A Hot and Humid day today with the sun blazing!! A great day to be some place where it is cool or air conditioned!! But I had to go outside to take care of a couple of errands and to work.  Also, I managed a visit to the Park to take a walk and admire the beauty of Nature..I created a graphic page above this post. 

And, I read an article in USA Today Online edition, informing that the Colorado shooter was found guilty of murder!! He should have been found guilty since he committed the crime!! 

In other news, The Tennessee Titans Wide Receiver died from self inflicted gun shot, according to an article in the USA Today Online edition.  My Prayers go out to his family...and I want to know the reason why He killed himself?  I guess we will know more as the days progress,,,

I have to get ready to run more errands...and i have to stop pass the grocery store later this evening to pick up a few goodies!! So, I want to say Have a Blessed day and enjoy the pages I have created above and below this post!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment