Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sundai Fundai

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all are having a wonderful day!! I know I am and I was able to do a little gardening and clean around the house. Also, I found some items that I thought were lost....It is amazing what one finds when cleaning the house!! 
Also, Today is Pride Day in New York!! So, Happy Pride to me fellow Gays and I managed to snag a pic off a friend's Facebook showing the Pride Parade in NY...It looks like they are having FUN!!

In other news, I managed to create some lovely graphic, or rather, scrap pages using a few friend's photos I found on Facebook!! U can check out the pages below...They are lovely!!





Well, Time to go see what kind of trouble I can get into today...and I want to have a little Fun in the Sun before the Moon shows its' face later tonight. So, Have a Blessed day and Peace Out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment