Thursday, June 28, 2012

Independence Day Kit available

Hidey Hoo and I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday, or rather, A Thirsty Thursday!!  I know I am having a wonderful day and i even created a Brand New kit tittled " Independence Day" and it is available for download on the Blog. To get the kit, Go to the Header and click the tab marked "Freebies by Chicojimj and you will find that Kit as well as, a lot of other kits to download and have a play. I posted a preview above....

Also, I managed to get a lot of errands done today, such as grocery shopping, take the clothes to the cleaners and I even watered the garden!! My Flowers are growing so nicely....I need to take a pic to post to the blog. 


Gotta go and enjoy the nice day....Have fun with the New Digikit and I can't wait to see your pages you create...

No comments:

Post a Comment