Friday, June 29, 2012

Hot Humid Hazy

Hello...and what a scorcher of a day it is today!! It is blazing Hot and the Humidity is making it feel Hotter than what the thermometer is reading...Hot, Humid and Hazy!! 

Great News, The Digi-page I created using the digikit "One Fine Day" created by Leigh Penrod is a Big Hit!! Leigh even posted the page on her Blog, as well as, her Facebook page!! She really liked the page and  layout I created using her kit! Leigh was Amazed and quite thrilled to see that someone had used her Kit!!

In other news, I managed to get some household chores done-whew and it is a never ending job when it comes to household chores!!  But that is the price you pay for living in a house!! And, I had to drive over to the store to purchase a few items before coming back to the Air Conditioned house! This weekend I will be attending my Niece's induction in the church...at her Baptismal. It should be interesting and I will be able to get a lot of photos to create a digi-page!! So, Stay tuned and you may want to bookmark the Blog!! 

And, speaking of digi-pages, I created a few the other day. You can view them below..Until then, Happy Friday and I hope all have a Great Weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment