Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Calm after the Storm

What a difference a day makes...at least when it comes to the weather. Yesterday's Thunderstorm and Tornadoes gave way to today's Sunshine and Cool breezes!! A lovely day to have a picnic at the Park!! 
But instead I ended up sleeping thru the  morning into the early afternoon. I don't know my bed feels so good on the weekends? Anyway, When I awoke, I went for a walk in the garden and I had to water the plants. It is looking so beautiful..I may have to take a photo of the garden one day to create a digi-scrap page!! 

And, I took a walk around the neighborhood since it was a delightful day. I feel like packing a lunch to drive to the Park to have a picnic but I don't feel like getting in the car! I would rather walk or ride a bike on this delightful day!!  Hmm, I might just get the bike out and go for a ride later in the day-since the days are getting longer! 

I created some lovely graphic pages the other day!! And, I also purchase the Collab Digikit "Summer in the City" from Angel Baby Scraps and it is a lovely kit and well worth the money!!!  I provided a preview and link to the store in posts below...I created the above page using the Collab kit!! 

Also, I have been reading a lot of news stories on people eating other people...What is up with that? I have a feeling this is the year for the Zomibie Apocalypse!! People have really gone crazy..or maybe it is the drugs they are using or the doctors prescribing medications.  In my opinion, I really think Doctors are really killing people prescribing all kinds of medications for ailments that used to heal naturally in the past!! I don't know but that is just my opinion....
Anyway, I have to go now..I want to take advantage of this beautiful day-warn rays and cool breezes-before the day comes to an end. Although, The Weather forecasters are predicting a nice weekend..So, I may have more days to enjoy spending outside!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment