Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Artsy Day

Wow, it is a lovely day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a warm, Summer like breeze blows in the air!! A great day to be outdoors taking photos of Nature!! 
I managed to take a couple of pics as I strolled thru the local Park, and I must admit they do look really good!!! I will post the pics soon as soon as I think of a Graphic page to showcase the photos!! I want to create a little Art with the Photos just as I did the photo above and below the post. 

I managed to get a lot accomplished today...and I had a quiet Birthday yesterday! But sometimes quiet is good!! I need to post pics of the garden because I have some really nice ones too!! 

I really don't feel like writing too much for the Blog since it is a lovely day outside...I want to take advantage of this beautiful day!!! So, Enjoy the creative pages below and above ...Have a Blessed Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment