Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Blue


A rainy and dreary day today...but we do need the rain though!! I almost felt like sleeping the day away but I had to get up and take care of some errands.

 And, i managed to get a lot done today!! i am so bored at work today...I need some stimulation to get me motivated!! Hmm, I think I'll go get another cuppa of cafe' and I'll make it Black with no cream, Ha, Ha!!! Actually, I hate drinking cafe' unless it is the International Cafe' like Irish Mocha or vanilla.

I created the two graphic pages today..and i really love them! I especially love the Horse Rescue page since I love me some Horses and it benefits the Rescue of Abused and mistreated Horses!! I don't who would want to mistreat a horse? But u have a lot of crazy and "sick" people living in this world!!
Anyway, I have to go take care of some more errands...Oh, WHat a busy day I have today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment