Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Afternoon Delight

A gorgeous day outside with a bit of a cool breeze blowing in the wind. A great day to be outdoors!
 As for me, i had to take an Afternoon Delight earlier in the day and it felt good too!! And, speaking of which, I created a Brand new kit titled "Afternoon Delight" and it is available for download! So, Pop on over and grab it!! It is a lovely kit and I love the cute frames!!  I posted a preview to the side..not everything is shown though.

ANyway, other than that, I had a great day today!!! I got a lot accomplished and was able to get all my errands done before lunch, or rather, my Afternoon Delight time!! :-)

Well, I gotta run...Plus, I want to take advantage of this nice day before it gets night. Adios for now and go Grab that Kit now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment