Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life's Journey

Another Beautiful day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as mild, breeze blew in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps of Spring!!

 Today, I managed to work on a Brand New Kit which i will be posting to the Blog soon. I made the page to the side using contents from the new kit!! It is a lovely kit too!!! I can't wait until I am finished with it and see everyone's pages made with the contents of the kit!!

And speaking of kits, I found out that the new Era's kit will be posted on the Daisytrail site at the end of this week-woo,hoo!!!!! I can't wait to get this collection!!  I have seen pages made from several elements of the Era's collection and it looks to be a lovely collection!! I  can't wait and i will definitely be purchasing the Era's Collection when it appears on the DT site!!

In other news, I manage to get my taxes done and I am owe a refund from Uncle Sam-Double Woo, Hoo!!!! It feels good getting money refunded to you from the IRS!!! Hmm, I wonder if places outside of the USA pay taxes???
 As far as the job concerns....I need to find a new job because I am starting to hate my job!!! Plus, I need a new challenge...This current job isn't challenging me enough!! So,I guess I better i dust off the resume and start sending it out to HR Recruiters now!!!

Well, I gotta go run some more errands and take care of some other business while it is still daylight!! I hate to be driving at night...Adios for now and Have a Blessed Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment