Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Besos de Primavera kit

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day to everyone!! It is starting out to be a beautiful day...although the weather forecasters are calling for rain later in the day? Hmm, We will see....

 Anyway, I was busy last night and into the early morning hours creating a Brand New kit titled "Besos de Primavera" which means "Kiss of Spring." It is a lovely kit and I love the papers-(I created them using the ArtRage software) I am loving ArtRage and everything that it can do!! The Best software on the market and I am so happy that I plunged to make the purchase!! The Best that money can buy!!

In news today, Yahoo is laying off a lot of people. According to an article in USA Today,  " The company on Wednesday said it would slash 2,000 jobs, representing about 14% of its workforce ...."Our goal is to get back to our core purpose — putting our users and advertisers first — and we are moving aggressively to achieve that goal," says Thompson."
 The company is eliminating about 2000 jobs from its' headquarters located in California. 

And, in other news, Dallas, Texas is assessing the damage caused by a Tornado that caused destruction yesterday.  According to an article in USA Today, " The destructive reminder of a young tornado season Tuesday left thousands without power. Few injuries and no deaths were reported."  It is still early to determine how much damage, or whether anyone perished in the Tornados path.

And, Scholars are trying to decide whether to salvage the Titanic ship or let it sink into the history books....An excerpt from an article in USA Today,  " Now, as the 100th anniversary of the disaster April 15, 1912, approaches, U.S. officials and experts are pushing for decisions on what the future should be for the world's most famous shipwreck. Should it be preserved? And if so, what's the best way to ensure its legacy?" 
 If it was left to me, I say preserve it and try to salvage the ship so Future generations can get a glimpse of that era and be reminded of such a tragedy. 

Well, i have to get ready to take care of some errands for today. I am thinking of fixing a Meatless Chili today for dinner....I saw this recipe: A chunky Vegetable chili, and thought to myself "That looks interesting!! So, I am off to the Market to purchase the ingredients and I have to go pass the bank. Whew, I have so much to do in such a little bit of time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment