Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Day but the clouds are a coming

Hello and Happy Hump Day to all my Fab and Beautiful People of the World! I hope all are enjoying the day the Lord has made for each of us......I know I am!!

 Well, I awoke to a lovely Spring day today but when I headed outside to fetch the mail, It smells like it is about to rain and I could see the clouds rolling in the sky. A Spring Rain is about to fall upon the Earth! I love the smell of Spring Rain...

Also, I managed to do some errands around the house before heading out to feed the horses. Afterwards, I had to drive to work only to find out, today is my Hafa Adai-Woo, Hoo!!!

 I love the graphic page that I created off to the side...the pic of the church with all the cute embellishments! And, I can't wait to post the New Kit "Infinity" to the Blog...I am so excited over this Kit!! And, I can't wait to see the many creations that the DT Members create with the kit. I almost finished in making the kit....i just want to add a few more papers/Materials, Embellishments before I post to the Blog!!

In news today,  I read an interesting article published in the Online edition of USA Today that informs doubts arise about Federal Charges? Here is a paragraph from the article:Lawyers at the department said Tuesday that while the investigation into the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin would go forward, it would be difficult to prosecute the case under federal law. Civil rights law protects against “hate crimes” or actions by police officers, but Martin’s shooting may not have either of those elements, two officials said. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because the probe is still under federal review."


 It will be interesting to see what the outcome of this case will be and it has sparked world wide attention...


Another interesting USA Today article states that the Federal Gov't may be stealing land from property owners...A paragraph from the article reads: The Sacketts wanted to build a home on a 0.63-acre lot near pristine Priest Lake in the Idaho panhandle that they bought for $23,000. But after three days of bringing in fill dirt and preparing for construction in 2007, officials from the EPA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers ordered the activity stopped and said they suspected the land contained wetlands."


Another story  I may have to keep watch and see what the results will be...


And, " Former Florida governor Jeb Bush endorsed Mitt Romney for president, ..."
in an article published in USA Today Online edition. He is the Brother of former President George Bush...
 My Personal thoughts on the Presidential Election year...I think President Barack Obama will get a second term and four more years as President of the United States!! 


Well, I have to go run some errands...That is one thing about life, it keeps one busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment