Monday, February 6, 2012

Madonna - Half Time Show (Super Bowl 2012) HD 720p


Well, I managed to see the Superbowl and I really liked the crop of commercials that aired but I really liked the Half Time Show with Madonna! She Rocked it and in my opinion, It was da Best Half Time Show Eva!!! No other Half Time Show came close, except maybe the Janet Jackson one where she had "Wardrobe Malfunction," it was really good though and very Entertaining!!

Anyway, I am working on another Digikit titled " Sleuthin Detective" and should be available for download on the Blog some time this week. It is really a lovely Kit and I am really pleased with how it came out and all of the lovely Embellishments, Papers, Materials and Frames!! I can't wait to see what people create using the Digikit!

Adios for now and Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment