Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Calm before the Storm, or rather, Rain

It is the calm before the storm, or rather, the Rain! The weather forecasters are calling for All Day Rain tomorrow? Hmm, It sounds like the perfect day to just sleep!
Anyway, as for today, Nothing much to write about...just a simple, quiet day (just the way I like it) Sometimes one needs a little simplicity in one's life. It keeps you sane. :-)
I did manage to create a Beautiful digikit today-preview pix above-titled " Just Chicken." It is a lovely kit and I really like how the Frames turned out! You can download the " Just Chicken Kit here 

And, I am in the process of working on another kit titled 'Dining to Eat" so keep checking the blog. I never know when I may post the kit. I am in such a creative spirit these days!

Enjoy the kit and keep a look out for "Dining to Eat" kit in a couple of days. Have a Blessed Day,

Oh, and did you notice the New Design for my Blog? Yep, I wanted to change things up a bit...Change is good right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment