Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Memories

it was a cloudy, grey day today with temps a bit cool-Thank goodness the Heat and Humidity are a distant memory now as we head into the Autumn season! And, The leaves will be changing color and the Earth will be awash in brilliant colors.

 Today, I was very busy running errands to the store and driving around picking up people to carry them this place and that place! A very tiring day indeed but it was fun to be doing something because an idle mind is the devil's playmate as I always say. Also, I need to take a vacation soon and I am thinking of travelling to Hawaii to visit the Brand New Disney Resort known as Aulani. Here is an article on the Disney Resort, and it looks really Beauitful!! If I love visiting Hawaii, I may decide to relocate to the Aloha State Permanently!! :-)

Well, It is nice to dream...They say Life is made up of dreams and Disney is where All Dreams are made possible. The Magic of Disney!! If you'd like to make a reservation at the Aulani Disney Resort, click here.

And, Tonight at Midnight, QVC had the premiere of the Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR 12.2MP Camera w/ 2 LensKit & Access. This is a Sweet Camera and not a bad price if you ask me! I would purchase this camera but I love my Fujifilm Digital Camera that I purchased from QVC several years ago.


And sad news to report, My prayers go out to the Kennedy family as they have lost a member of their family today. According to an article in USA Today, " The eldest of the senator's three children, Kara Kennedy died Friday at age 51 after collapsing following her daily workout at a Washington health club. The cause of death wasn't immediately released."
  And, In Boxing News today, It was a battle to the finish when " Floyd Mayweather knockedWBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz out near the end of the fourth round with a left, then a right hand while Ortiz appeared to be apologizing after an intentional head butt."


A great article in the USA Today regarding those "Senior Moments" 

" New research finds that losing your train of thought or forgetting where you placed your keys may be a fairly benign -- albeit annoying -- sign of age. But having trouble remembering what happened a few minutes ago, or getting lost in familiar places, may be more serious."

Well, It is getting late, and I have to get ready to go fix dinner. Hmm, What shall I fix today? I am thinking of driving over to Tokyo HIbachi to get some Fried Frog Legs, Mm, Mm Good! But then again, I may just settle for some good 'ole KFC!! Whatever I decide for dinner, It will be scrumptiously Delicious!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment