Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Happy labor Day everyone, and I hope everyone is enjoying the time off from their Labors! LOL!

I have been busy working in the garden preparing it for the end of Summer. Also, I have created another Digikit in which I really like titled " Seeking To Bloom!" The Kit contains beautiful elements, lovely papers, lots and lots of Frames! I think I must have gone overboard with creating the Frames?! But they are truly Beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with them! I have added the frames as embellishments within the kit. Download the Kit "Seeking to Bloom here.

I know I am early in wishing everyone a Happy Labor Day but I wanted to say it today in case I forget. I will be very busy and may not have time to update the Blog.

Enjoy, and until next time, Stay Safe my Friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment