Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rain, Rain and Thunderstorms

Well, The Sun is playing Hide 'N Seek behind the clouds as a cool breeze provides some relief from the Heat and humidity! it looks as though it may rain at any moment or maybe a Thunderstorm may occur during the evening hours?

Today has been kind of a lazy, hazy day. I felt like just laying in the bed but I had to get up to go to work-Unfortunately! But I should be happy that I have a job considering the economic outlook for the United States. According to a USA Today article, Unemployment is up in most U.S. Cities!

And, It looks like more trouble for Facebook! Germany is investigating Facebook's tagging feature in which he " warned could violate European privacy laws." in a NY Times article.
And, Baltimore's Restaurant Week starts soon! Have you checked out the article in the Examiner.com for more information and to find out which Restaurants are participating. Speaking of Restaurants, I wrote an article on the Grand Opening of the Tokyo Sushi Buffet located in Security Square Mall. Check it out because they have delicious entrees cooked up for you!!

Well, It is time for me to go. i have to run some errands before the Rainstorm blows thru here and causes havoc. And remember, " Time is the soul of business."

Well, I

No comments:

Post a Comment