Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Digikit Today

A gorgeous day today! The sun is shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind! A great day to be outside enjoying the sights and sounds of Nature! It is such a nice day that I went outside to enjoy it for a bit but then had to come back inside to get back to work. Hmm, I think maybe I should have took the computer outside to work? LOL!

Anyway, I managed to create a Brand New Digikit today in which I titled " In Loving Memory." A beautiful kit and i even created a few coordinated papers to go along with the Kit!! Have fun, and i can't wait to see what you create with the contents of this Digikit! :-) You can download the Kit by clicking the title.

On to other news, The Media is still talking about the damage that Hurricane Irene caused the pass couple of days. A lot of destruction and it will cost a lot of money to rebuild.
Anyway, I hate to talk about negative news on such a beautiful day..and speaking of which, I think I'll head outside to enjoy the sunshine!! Adios my friends and enjoy the rest of the day wherever you may live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment