Thursday, August 11, 2011

Humid Air blows in the wind




Another day of Hot and Humid air!! The sun is blazing down in the blue skies. When will relief come in the way of cooler air?
Today is an uneventful day...Nothing exciting really happened in my life. But then again, I guess to someone else it may be exciting! i did a little shopping, went for a walk at the Park in Columbia and washed the car. I think I will take a nap because for some reason I am feeling very sleepy.

Oh, I am so happy they finally captured the three siblings-Dougherty Gang- who went on a shooting spree..They captured them in Colorado and they lived in Florida!

And, The Memorial where the 9/11 flight crashed in Pennsylvania needs more funding to complete the project. This will be a beautiful Memorial once it is completed and I will definitely be visiting this site!

And, I found another article quite interesting..Paying for items using your cellphone! I can't wait for this to happen because I can leave the wallet home and just carry my cellphone to the store to make a purchase-Woo, Hoo for Technology!! I can't wait for Mobile Payments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment