Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gorgeous Summer Day

A gorgeous Summer Day! The sun is shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A wonderful day to be outside enjoying the sights and sounds of Nature!
And, I managed to enjoy a bit of nature when I took the dog out for the walk. The fresh air felt good against my skin and the sunshine felt warm and refreshing! After the walk, i did some running around to take care of errands during the day, and then came back home. I watched a little television then logged onto the computer to search for Digikits...and I found a couple of nice Freebies too!

But it is too glorious of a day to be stuck indoors..So, I logged off the computer and headed back outside to take a walk and just relieve my mind of any stress or pressure. It felt so good to just get outside and feel the sun's rays against my skin and the fresh air! Sometimes it is the little things in life we appreciate!!

Adios for now, I have to go back outside before the sun sets and moon appears...


No comments:

Post a Comment