Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot and Humid

Hot and Humid with a slight breeze today! I had a wonderful Fourth of July yesterday! I drove to the Park to take a walk and take lots of photos of Nature, such as ducks swimming in the pond, insects foraging for food etc. After leaving the Park, I attended a cook out at a family members house. The food was Great as was the company. A Fun Time indeed!!
Today, I decided to take another day off from work..too much partying last night! :-) managed to get a lot accomplished. I cleaned the house, watered the flowers and even took the dog for a walk!
Also, I read the Online newspapers and found out that the Casey Anthony verdict has been reached...The jury issued a Not Guilty verdict. Hmm, I don't go along with the verdict but this young lady has to live with the fact that she killed her child. To read more, go to the NY Times Online edition
I think I may go take a nap...I am starting to feel the effects from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment