Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another scorcher of a day....and tomorrow the Weather Forecasters are calling for temperatures in the 100's and High Humidity!! I love the Summer but i am now wishing for some cooler weather...can we bring on the Fall Season!!

Anyway, I created another Digikit today titled " Horse Around" and it is loaded with all things HORSES!! I love horses and horseback riding..But I won't be doing any of that if this Hot and Humid weather keeps up! :-)

I really don't feel like doing anything because of this Hot weather but Life must go on! Today, I got a lot accomplished...I drove over to the Fabric store to purchase a few materials, and then had to report back to work. At least I work in an air conditioned building! ;-) After work, I am thinking of going out to eat. A new Restaurant just opened and i want to try out the food, especially the Sushi! I love me some Sushi!! I can eat it all day, every day!!
I have to go now...I am off to go get something to eat. I can hear my stomach grumbling! Adios, and let me know how you like the New Digikit please leave a comment on the Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment