Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wow, A gorgeous day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind! A great day to be enjoying the sights and sounds of Nature!!!
Today, I drove over to the Barnes & Noble Book store to play around with the New Nook! It is a fascinating piece of technology! And, I had a cuppa of Java while at the book store as a read a couple of magazines. After leaving the B&N, I drove to Office Depot to purchase a pack of computer paper, Ink cartridges and some other odds and ends.

I am thinking of having dinner at Olive Garden Restaurant...A friend of mine suggested that last night as we spoke on the phone. Plus, I am craving their new Four Cheese Pastachettis w/ Grilled Chicken-Yum!!!

I didn't feel like creating any New Digikits...Maybe tomorrow. But enjoy the other Kits that are posted on the Blog!

The weather for today is perfect and " Summer is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. "

No comments:

Post a Comment