Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life's Enjoyments

What a difference a day makes when it comes to this weather. Yesterday's Hot and Humidity gave way to today's Cool Breezes and sunshine with low humidity. A wonderful day to be outside! And, That is just what I did today when I visited the Carrie Murray Nature Center during my lunch break. After the lunch break, I didn't feel like returning to work-LOL!!
I manage to capture the above the photo during my walks at the Nature Center.

I will be posting another Digikit on the Blog-maybe tomorrow? It is just too good of a day to just sit at a computer all day. I spent most of the day outside enjoying the cool, mild breeze and warm sunshine when I wasn't working. But don't tell the Boss-Shhhh! :-)

A day of enjoying Nature and beauty of the world and in closing I would like to say:

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore,
there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing
I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now,
and not defer or neglect it,
as I shall not pass this way again.
William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment