Friday, June 3, 2011

Hidey Hoo Everyone...


Today is another beautiful day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool, Spring breeze blows in the wind. I almost hate the thought of Summer is so close by with the Heat and humidity.
Anyway, I purchased a beautiful Kit, as well as, snagged a few Freebies today. If you would like to see a preview and purchase the digikit titled "Woodland Fantasy" here is the link to Lisa's Blog.
A beautiful Blog and you can even go right to the Shop to purchase the lovely Digikit!!

Also, I had lunch at delightful little restaurant in Little Italy located Downtown Baltimore. The food was great, the atmosphere was romantic even though I wasn't their for romance. :) After lunch, I had to get back to work but the good thing, I get off early since it is Fab Friday-Woo, Hoo!!! I can't wait to get my weekend going...Lots of places I want to visit! I will be travelling to Washington, DC this weekend so if you see me walking around the streets..come up and say "Hi!" or just give me a Hug!! :-)

Also, I created another Digikit titled " A Day Out Walking" I created the graphic page above using this lovely Kit! A very versatile Kit, as well as, the other kits available to download on the Blog. A Preview of the Kit is to the side and download the " A Day Out Walking" here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to get out to enjoy the sights and sounds of Nature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment