Friday, June 17, 2011

Fab Friday-Woo,Hoo!!

Happy Friday everyone, and also Happy Father's Day since this Sunday is to celebrate all the Daddy's in the world..
Let's see, I was off from work today so I just laid in the bed all day-sleeping! I didn't wake up until about 3pm to do some household chores before leaving out to drive to the store. I treated myself to a Taco Bell Chalupa, and it was really good too!! After taking care of business, I came back home to get the house cleaned up a bit for the weekend-I am expecting guests over. I still haven't planned what I will be fixing for dinner? Hmm, I am thinking of maybe just ordering a pizza or I may suggest going to Golden Corral for All-You-Can-Eat food!!
I am off..I have a lot of work to do before the guests arrive...Have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment