Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab Friday and National Tea Day

Happy Friday, and also today is National Tea Day!! So, Have a cuppa and get your teabagging on some time today. And, Nothing like a cuppa tea during a Thunderstorm! The sun made a brief appearance today before the day started turning dark and the Thunder could be heard crashing in the sky and later the rains poured down from the heavens. A great day to have a sip of Tea!

I was off from work today but I managed to get a lot accomplished around the house. I washed clothes, vacuumed the carpets and walked the dog. Also, I did a little grocery shopping today and purchased a delicious meal from Hibachi Grill Restaurant. So, It was a very productive day today!!

I am so ready for the weekend! I am thinking of driving to Washington, DC to take a couple of photos of our national monuments and the beauty of the city.
Adios for now..and until next time, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment